c£55k + Car Allowance + Annual Bonus + Pension + Life Assurance
Hands-on Lead Electrical Hardware Engineer/Team Leader with solid understanding of Eplan is required to join one of the most experienced players in the systems integration market. This client has an excellent reputation for delivering complete turnkey projects to a worldwide client base and are a leading UK automation solutions provider and systems integrator.
The Lead Hardware Engineer will efficiently manage & have overall responsibility for a small electrical design team alongside actively promoting and enhancing the use of the Eplan design package.
You will be responsible for
* Line management, Supervision & Mentoring of the design team
* Quality checking drawings
* Ensuring that all design & production standards & processes are observed and applied
* Continuous development of the electrical design team including active involvement in recruitment
* Coordinating with Manufacturing & Testing departments
* Identifying & assessing value & capability of new technologies
* Supplier management
* Identifying and assessing the value of new or additional technologies
You will be a proven electrical design engineer with background of team leadership/management with up to date knowledge of the use of Pro Panel to automate and industralise panel building.
This is an excellent opportunity within a well known and constantly evolving business who can offer a fantastic package alongside genuine career growth.
This role is commutable from Wellington, Shrewsbury, Telford and Wolverhampton. The position is mainly based in the office, but has options to work from home part time.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits