Our client who are an incredible leading retailer who have embarked on huge success and growth are looking to hire a Head of Engineering.
This is a permanent role with a Hybrid working model based in London and working from home.
* Create a strategy and roadmap for engineering and testing that encompasses the development lifecycle as well as ongoing support with the relevant governance and controls, gaining support for what good looks like across your teams, peers and senior stakeholders.
* Support the continuous evolution of architecture to ensure scalability and flexibility.
* Key Stakeholder Management with 3rd party partners.
* Be a technology leader who can inspire teams, drive the vision and build trust. Your team will include engineering/development and testing.
* Work at pace whilst empowering a team of specialists in their field of expertise.
* Be resilient and a determined individual who can ensure high-quality delivery whilst laying the foundations of a robust technology capability. You should be comfortable challenging and educating Technical, Product and Business stakeholders to ensure that technology opportunities are identified and utilised.
* At least 10 years' experience of building and leading a strong cross functional development / engineering capability that supports engineering, integration and testing.
* Experience of development within defined SAAS platforms (ideally including MS Business Central or Salesforce Commerce Cloud).
* Experience of developing and maintaining automation frameworks including automated testing and CI/CD.
* Strong technical experience of Agile Product development, with the ability to implement it pragmatically, identify pitfalls and ensure that teams are supported.
* Strong stakeholder management across peers and including senior stakeholders with an ability to challenge conventional thinking and existing behaviours.
* An ability to engage technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organisation. Build the effectiveness of the existing team by setting the standards for development.
* Experience of resolving complex delivery and operational problems working closely with Product, Delivery, Support and Data teams.
* 50% off all merchandise and sample sales
* 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
* Company bonus scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
* Discounts at the best Studio Classes
If this role is of interest to you then please apply with your up to date CV to David Eales