Our client, a well-established Commercial Bank is looking for 3 Banking Officers who will be located in their Cheshire Office.
The role requires a good level of customer service skills with an ability to:
* Answer customer telephone calls while dealing with them appropriately, performing telephone call-backs in respect of customer payment requests received and opening, recording and distributing post received.
* Check new account documentation received from the Relationship Management Team to ensure that all of the Bank's Anti-Money Laundering and 'Know your Customer' requirements are met and all relevant searches are carried out before new accounts are opened.
* Set up of new customers accounts, opening and closing of accounts, all aspects of ongoing account maintenance and the subsequent set up of customer internet banking and other account facilities.
* Send out of the monthly customer account statements and the processing of the monthly Account Maintenance Charges to customer accounts.
* Provide support to the rest of the team, helping to ensure that all areas of work within the team are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
Skills & experience required:
* Previous experience in a customer service role is essential
* Someone degree educated
* Someone with a keen eye for detail and accurate and timely data inputting and administration
* The ability to work under your own initiative and to strict deadlines
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good Problem Solving skills