Marketing Data Analyst
Our client is a soon to launch digital bank. They give individuals and companies around the world more options to manage their money internationally. They do this by enabling them to open a US bank account from anywhere in the world without having to be a US citizen or resident.
They are a global business with growth plans that will see them expand quickly. If you are looking for a career where you can drive your own future, this is the place for you.
About the role
To drive our global reach our partners are opening a London office for marketing and technology operations and require a Marketing Data Analyst to help define and deliver commercial insights and opportunities for the business.
As the Marketing Data Analyst you will be working with the Exec, marketing, IT and wider business teams to develop a robust data strategy
We're a small but growing team where you will have licence to drive your own ideas and career.
To succeed in this role, you will have a passion for design, a imaginative mind and a desire to produce lots of creative.
Roles and duties
* 5-10 years working as a Marketing Data, Web or Business data Analyst
* Client, agency or freelance experience is accepted preferably working with a fintech, financial services, insurance or utilities business
* An entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to challenge the status quo, while seeing the positive and opportunity in challenges
* Highly proactive, capable of handling multiple responsibilities and achieving deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment, with a willingness and ability to get hands dirty
* A numerical thinker you're confident in communicating your ideas and opinions with senior colleagues and partners
* Experience and understanding of the full marketing funnel, respective KPIs, multi-channel attribution and related financial metrics
* Advanced SQL Great Firebase, GTM, GA4, Big Query knowledge and proven ability to derive insight from Web Analytics data.
* Knowledge of standard ETL (ELT) processes. Having worked with a workflow management system is a bonus.
* Good experience with visualisation tools (Power BI/Google Data Studio)
* STEM Degree or MBA an advantage
* Excellent written and spoken English essential, Spanish a bonus