Oracle Identity & Access Management Specialist
There's a digital revolution underway in the UK that could use your help. From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone.
CGI is looking for an Oracle Identity and Access Manager to join a programme on a major Scottish Government programme within the Agriculture sector. Initially you will join this this fast paced and client facing delivery programme, working from the Scottish Government's offices in Edinburgh.
The aim of the programme is to deliver an IT solution that will facilitate the European Union's Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) programme that provides financial support to farmers, crofters and rural businesses. It is an exciting time to join both CGI and the programme. With strengthened client relations and an established team in place, you will be joining a CGI and Scottish Government team that is working together on a significant capital programme for Scotland.
Candidates must be able to work 5 Days a week in Edinburgh and must obtain a basic disclosure criminal records check as a condition for employment.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• You will be responsible for all Oracle Legacy Systems within the programme.
• Working Closely with client business and technical staff from both 3rd Party and Contractors
• You will plan project delivery and be able to report to client around budgets
• Provide support and maintenance on current systems in a Java focused environment.
• Diagnose performance characteristics of an application and troubleshooting issues
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Authorisation and access management
• Oracle Identity Manager
• Oracle Access Manager
• Oracle Identity Federation
• Experience of designing performant Oracle data structures
• Experience of Oracle Spatial including design and development of Geo-enabled applications (
• Experience of multiple delivery methods, including Agile
• Good standard of writing, speaking and reading comprehension in the English Language
• Extensive experience in Oracle
• Experience of other RDBMS platforms
• Sound knowledge of public sector and the issues and problems affecting the service area
• Trained and qualified in the standard methodologies relevant to the required services
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.