Worldwide market leading multinational engineering company covering products for various sectors including: automotive, aerospace, scientific products, food processing, medical are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to design all aspects of new products. You will need to have 1 years + experience the company offers excellent training and career progression!!!
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience), superb career and technical progression available, Bonus Scheme, Pension, PMI, 25 days holiday.
• Answering technical questions promptly and accurately
• Determining cost effective products for customer applications.
• Provide technical expertise on certification and related standards.
• Building technical credibility and good relationships with our subsidiaries and customers.
• Provide technical expertise to improve product knowledge in subsidiaries.
• Reviewing requests for customised existing pneumatic products from sales to ensure specification is clear and viable.
• Carrying out testing of pneumatic products.
• Responsible for ensuring timely completion of own projects.
• Provide technical product support to sales subsidiaries.
• Visiting customers to determine technical requirements for special products.
• Participating in technical market research activities.
• Technical support concerning directives and standards relevant to pneumatic products
• Participation on larger projects with supervision from senior Engineer if required.
• Working with designers to create concept designs to meet customer's request.
Experience and Qualifications Required
• Mechanical Engineering degree 2:1 or better preferred
• Experience of managing small projects
• Experience of working in a design environment
• Experience in writing technical reports
• Experience of working with customers or suppliers
• Ability to work as part of a multicultural team
• Able to travel to European customers when required
• PC skills: minimum MS Word and Excel
• Excellent spoken and written English
Interested? Please apply now and we will be happy to recommend you!
We have lots more engineering openings on our website just google cprjobs.
Key words: Mechanical, CAD, ATEX, Pneumatic, Automation, Components, machined parts, manufacturing, design, Milton Keynes, Luton, Flitwick, Newport Pagnell, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Northampton, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans