Day Webster are currently looking for a Orthopaedic Occupational Therapist to work with one of our Case Management clients based in Dartford.
We are looking for OT's that are able to undertake INA's and deliver the ongoing therapy based on the assessment and it's intensity (high, medium and low)
This is a part time role and requires the availability to deliver 1 to 2 therapy sessions per week, one of these sessions can be undertaken remotely, the other session will be face to face.
This is ideal for those who already have commitments and have a approximately 4 hours free per week.
In return we are able to offer:
* Competitive pay via Ltd Company
* Travelling expenses covered
* Flexibility on hours and days.
* Longevity and job security,
* Right to Work in the UK,
* Indemnity Insurance (RCOT membership)
* Minimum 6 months private or NHS experience,
* Good work ethic,
* Good time management,
* A caring demeanour with great communication skills is a must,
Day Webster is an established and award-winning Healthcare agency which provides the highest standards of care across the UK.
Please only apply if you are able to match our criteria.
If you know of friends/colleagues that may be interested, please let us know, we are able to offer up to £150 for a successful referral!
If you would like more information, please get in touch