A Fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) to join a leading and established global business.
£43,500-£44,000 (OTE £50,000) + 10% pension, 33 days holiday, O/T Paid Time/Half and much more, Job Description & Benefits Handbook will be forwarded upon application and conversation.
The right Maintenance Engineer will support the maintenance schedule and fault rectification activities within a site-based environment (4 ON 4 off).
* Carry out equipment servicing in accordance with the schedules
* Diagnosis of Mechanical / Electrical/faults and repairs
* Health & Safety legislation
* Maintain the flow at all times
* Ensure on-site spares are kept to the required level
* The successful Maintenance Engineer will ideally have previous experience within an automated electrical/mechanical environment or manufacturing environment.
* NVQ 3 or Electrical / Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or Electrical / Mechanical Qualified or ONC, HNC.
* Basic understanding of PLC equipment
* Maintenance Engineer