BlairWest is working with a global business headquartered in Newcastle City Centre as they look to add to their finance team. Reporting into the Group Management Accountant, working within a small finance function, you will be tasked with the following:
* Processing weekly contractor timesheets, ensuring correct client rates are charged.
* Managing various spreadsheets and imports to timesheet system
* Producing self-bills and sales invoices.
* Producing weekly payment run to various umbrella companies to ensure contractors are paid promptly.
* Producing reconciliation between weekly payments and payments reports
* Purchase ledger account ownership to ensure a clean ledger
* Managing invoice process to ensure all clients' needs are meet and ensuring there are no issues that may delay client payments
* Collating client invoices into applications for payment to clients
* Ideally working through AAT or have experience in a finance team
* Outstanding organisation skills
* Proactive approach
* Excellent communication, both written and verbal
* Solid team working
* Self-disciplined, flexible and efficient nature
* Experienced Microsoft office user, specifically Excel and Word
* Knowledge of Sage 200 and various banking systems