Hertfordshire - Engineering Specialist - Salary £25-30k - Machinery
My client are leaders in special purpose machinery and are innovators in the industry. The company are increasingly growing to meet the advancing demands of product development and are looking for an Engineering Specialist.
* Support the engineering team with designing, prototyping and testing components: document the results of the evaluation, evaluates field failures to determine root cause and work with suppliers to further evaluate failed components
* Carry out test programs and field trials
* Construct prototypes per the design requirements
* Liaise effectively and work efficiently with other members of the Design/ Development team
* Design and development of specialized test stands and test equipment
* Some travel may be required to local field test sites along with remote test locations
* Supports assembly with introduction of new products and fault diagnostics
* Travel to test houses to support product testing.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 5 years' experience, ideally 10+ years in a similar role
* Varied practical background including special purpose off-road machinery
* Experience with diesel powered mobile equipment with hydraulics and electrical systems
* Experience with typical workshop equipment such as, Hand tools, Lathes, Mills, Drills and Welding Equipment etc.
* Working knowledge of typical Microsoft systems Word, Excel, Outlook
The salary for the position is £25-30k depending on experience.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details