RWR Recruitment are seeking an NVQ Assessor to increase the performance of the company in the attainment of positive outcomes through the delivery of training, thereby achieving continuous improvement in company performance and quality provision. A1 or equivalent qualification and occupational competence required.
· Ensure IV system is performed and maintained as per code of practice.
· Maintain Award Body records as per code of practice.
· Ensure positive outcomes are evidenced.
· Monitor and ensure the timely completion and accuracy of all trainee documentation required to reflect a true and accurate record of the learning route and progress.
Training / Assessing
* Deliver training programmes to assigned learners/clients ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved.
* Covering a regional area, travelling to visit learners in workplace to undertake assessments
* Complete ILP's and map out learning routes for individuals
* Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for NVQ and Key Skill requirements.
* Completion of learner attendance records and learners guided contact hours ensuring audit requirements are met
* Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets.
* To arrange further training through day release and to deliver in-house training support as required.
* Develop course material to support the delivery requirements.
* Liaise with other team members in the development and delivery of courses.
* Maintain appropriate records of clients achievements and meet performance criteria as laid down by relevant awarding bodies.
* Facilitation of tests as per awarding body requirements.
* Maintain good working relationships with Employers and identify business opportunities within companies.
* Give additional support to trainees when required.
* Complying with and working within the companies lone working policy
* Complying with the companies policies and procedures in relation to safe Complying with the companies mileage claim procedure
* Maintain knowledge and adherence to Work Based Learning Professional Standards, Education Workforce Code of Practice and company's Code of Conduct
* To ensure security of company assets
* To comply with all company policies and procedures
* To comply with the companies safeguarding policy & procedure
* To comply with Equal Opportunities Legislation and be proactive in challenging prejudice, discrimination and stereotyping.
* To implement in full the Company's quality policies and procedures.
* To consult the Company Health and Safety Policy with regards to their specific responsibilities as described in the general arrangements section
* To give consideration to their actions at work as to how they may affect the safety of Learners, clients and visitors to Company premises
* Support organisations core values
* Co-operate with all staff to achieve a healthy and safe workplace and reporting any risks identified, at the company's or others premises, to the designated Health and Safety Officer.
* Other duties that may be identified from time to time by the Company.
* Attend relevant training / personal development programmes
Experience & Qualifications
Experience of delivery within the required area of training Experience of Work Based Learning Experience of Award Body practices CAVA Qualification or equivalent qualification
ESW Communication Level 2
ESW Application of Number Level 2
Occupational experience within the route ways delivering
NVQ delivery experience with the route ways delivering
Full driving licence with use of own vehicle
TAQA Qualification or equivalent qualification
City & Guilds 9300 Level 2 in supporting Adults and Young People in Essential Skills (or willing to work towards)
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Work effectively within a team
Fluent in Welsh
Safeguarding and Prevent Knowledge and understanding
Knowledge of ESW requirements.
Knowledge of public funded training schemes
Self-motivated, self starter.
Flexible in approach.
Ability to work under pressure
Salary: 23,300 to £25, 000
Location: South Wales OR West Wales
Monday to Friday