Marketing Account Manager Job in Christchurch
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary depending on experience
* 28 days' holiday plus bank holidays. After 5 years' continuous service, an additional 3 days' holiday to use during that anniversary year.
* Your birthday as a day off
* Health Care cash back scheme
* Daily Fruit bowl and Breakfast essentials
* Refer A Friend Scheme.
* Cycle to Work Scheme.
* Reward & Recognition Scheme.
* Beer Fridge Friday.
* Tons of free parking.
* The chance to join the company frisbee and surfing teams!
* True professional development scheme
* Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback.
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a forward thinking company who work with market leading brands and manufacturers. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Account Manager to join them. They're a relaxed, hard working, and creative group of people, and you will be joining a great company culture where you can feel valued and connected to your team and your work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters.
* Managing projects and leading the team on a day to day basis to ensure the Client needs are being met and exceeded.
* Ensuring the quality of briefs and creative work meet expectations and allow the agency to deliver the best possible solutions for the Client
* Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to these agreements.
* Presenting (verbally and in writing) the Agency's proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely.
* Responsibility for day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed.
* Forecasting of agency income and resource requirements
* Collaborate with the wider team to find the most effective way of delivering great campaigns.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Previous experience within a marketing agency
* Proven track record of building strong client relationships
* Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing Account Manager to continue their career with a fun and creative marketing agency.
If you are interested in this Marketing Account Manager Job in Christchurch, please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively, please visit our website to see our similar roles