Exciting new role in data focused start-up - Analytics Manager required by London based Hospitality start-up using technology, data and industry expertise to redefine their marketplace.
Joining at a key stage in their growth, you will be the first in the analytics team and able to use your highly structured analytics management skills to shape their unique platform.
Location: London Victoria - you will be required to go into the office weekly.
You will work across the entire business, helping them to collect, store and analyse data to make best use of it and be able to understand problems and questions that can be solved with data. This will allow them to make the best decisions to keep the business growing.
Initial a hands-on approach is required, to build on the data storage, processing and analytics already in place to ensure fit for purpose. Then roll out the Looker platform to allow the business to self-serve data and analysis.
They require the following in the successful candidate:
* Worked in an analytical role or similar with experience in owning processes and tools to acquire, store and interrogate data across the business.
* Build and maintain ETL processes from key data sources including partners.
* Strong knowledge of SQL and its core principles
* Intermediate knowledge of Python
* Experience with an analytics platform like Looker, PowerBI, Spotfire or Tableau and the ability to learn new tools.
* Ability to perform analysis with datasets in a cloud-based data processing environment e.g., BigQuery.
* Excellent stakeholder skills - able to understand data needs and build solutions with them
* Statistical modelling understanding preferred.
* Able to step outside your comfort zone, tackle problems and be excited to get involved and develop this start up.
Great opportunity to be the first part of a growing analytics and data-science team that will be key to support a highly data-driven company and management team