Are you a strong and experienced FQ Year 5 teacher?
Aspire People are working with several schools in North Leicester to help recruit for fully qualified Key Stage 2 teachers : from Year 3 - Year 6.
The successful candidates must have solid understanding of the national curriculum and have experience with year 6 SATS preparation.
They are expected to have strong behaviour management and presence in the classroom, with the ability to be able to think on their feet. Also to be flexible and adaptable to the abilities of children and changing environment, and most importantly be passionate about education and want to make a difference.
Aspire People offer:
- Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
- Outstanding 'Refer a friend scheme'
- Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be able to adapt to level of ability
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
-Mark all work delivered day of work
I am keen to talk to FQTs who are interested in working these forward-thinking schools. If this opportunity is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
If you are interested in finding out more about Aspire People head to our website (url removed)
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks