EYFS/Key stage 1/Key stage 2 Supply Teachers Needed in Leicester Forest East ASAP!
Aspire People are assisting schools across Leicester Forest East Leicestershire to support children's strong return to school from the recent lockdown.
We are looking for strong and experienced fully/newly qualified teachers to support their local schools with a strong and supportive return for their children ranging from EYFS - KS2. The needs will be ranging from day to day/short/long term teaching roles, booster/interventions groups and 121 support.
The successful candidates will have to be able to think on their feet, be flexible and adaptable to various learning levels and environments, passionate about making a difference and have creative and engaging lessons.
Aspire People offer:
- Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
- Outstanding 'Refer a friend scheme'
- Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
- Education Studies
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be able to adapt to level of ability
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
-Mark all work delivered day of work
I am keen to talk to FQTs/NQTs who are interested in working these forward-thinking schools. If this opportunity is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks