Remote / Home working. Part time (10-20 hours per month) Freelance
Sales Road Maps Online Ltd. (SRMO) is an innovative, industry changing regulatory technology company offering unique global sales compliance services including our Fund Marketing "RegTech" Compliance Solution", Sales Road Maps Online© "transforming Marketing Compliance" ® After 15 years of bespoke compliance advisory by our parent company Global Sales Compliance Ltd. (GSC), SRMO was launched at the request of GSC clients to specifically address client needs for a user-friendly, high-quality content online cross-border marketing compliance solution, filling our industry's "product-gap" with the first cross-border marketing compliance RegTech solution that didn't exist until now.
We are seeking a consultant in the role of "SRMO Product Manager". The responsibilities of the consulting role are as follows:
1. SRMO LIBRARY Management:
* Content management for posting in SRMO LIBRARY
* Scan press (LinkedIn) for any new relevant content for Library
Liaise with existing Law Firms for Library Content
Research and contact NEW Law firms for Library Content
Liaise with existing "Guest Contributors" to provide updated and ongoing content for Library.
* Research and contact NEW Guest Contributors to provide valued content for LIBRARY.
* Update and maintain LIBRARY records for "consents to post"
* Manage database of contacts (B-D, Legal and Guest Contributors) for LIBRARY
1. SRMO 360° Management:
SRMO 360° is the "related service provider" resource section of SRMO that provides advertising space for related service providers which are useful to SRMO Subscribers. Responsibilities include:
* Contact existing SRMO Service providers to reconfirm their company and contact details or add new points of contact and leavers.
* Proactive research and outreach to new SRMO Service providers in the GSC/SRMO network to additional services (advertising).
* Manage the SRMO 360° ad onboarding.
1. SRMO Questionnaire Project Management: Proactively manage Legal Counsels for periodic updates to the SRMO country Questionnaires.
* Track ongoing updates in the SRMO Q update Matrix: develop calendar for SRMO Questionnaire updates for each country/region, plan updates on a scheduled basis coordinating with CEO.
* Confirm Legal Counsel responses to SRMO Questionnaires and fact check any inconsistencies/errors.
* Proactively chase/contact legal Counsels with the goal to respond with the confirmed questionnaire to be sent back to SRMO. Manage SRMO Questionnaire files with dates of confirmation.
* Liaise with Counsel on SRMO Legal Contacts in each SRMO Questionnaire. Keep the SRMO Legal Counsel contact list current.
1. SRMO Marketing Contact:
Support the SRMO Head of Sales/CEO to provide SRMO Marketing collateral to prospects and to answer general enquiries. (Training will be provided)
* Provide SRMO Marketing Collateral to any potential client who contacts SRMO about Marketing presentations.
* Track progress of SRMO Demos provided by CEO to interested subscribers. Proactively follow up with potential subscribers to answer any questions, address their concerns, and keep warm leads.
The candidate must have:
* MUST HAVE or be able to provide consultancy services to SRMO Ltd. on a freelance basis through a Ltd. Company/ LLC structure and enjoy a remote working environment. No Sole Traders. NO EXCEPTIONS.
* Law School education, law training and experience working in Law firms (paralegal, legal assistant, law clerk, compliance professional, etc.) or compliance roles in the financial services industry is essential.
* PROACTIVITY is a MUST. You must have excellent follow up skills and be able to chase lawyers, service providers and content providers as an independent workstream.
* Must be able to take INITIATIVE, manage projects to completion and work independently with little supervision by CEO.
* High attention to detail.
* Excellent written communication (English) required.
* Ability to work as part of a team but remotely.
* Remuneration: to be discussed. Ideally hourly rates to be agreed