PRODUCT MANAGER - Oxfordshire/Hybrid working
Our client, a leading manufacturer of navigation solutions in the automotive and surveying and mapping industries, is looking for a Product Manager to join their Oxfordshire based team.
Reporting to the Head of Product New Markets and sitting within the Commercial team, you will be responsible for researching and developing a deep understanding of key markets, identifying business opportunities and developing value propositions as well has having overall strategic direction for a portfolio.
* Strategic Business Management - Develop, implement and manage a market led propositions strategy for their product set, including service levels and all associated accessories
* Market Understanding - Have a deep understanding of all factors impacting their designated market: customers; competitors; government or country specific legislation; technology trends; etc.
* Assisting Channel Partners - Develop strong relationships with channel partners ensuring regular contact in conjunction with the channel managers to review sales and marketing opportunities
* Operational Engagement - Work with all parts of OxTS to ensure propositions are delivered to market on time and within budget
* Daily Product Management - Determining pricing, monitor product performance, user manuals, product reviews, competitor analysis
Skills and experience:
* Experience of trading with US and APAC markets
* Complex product portfolio experience
* Customer service skills will be key as you will act as the voice of the customer to the business
* £1m+ turnover product portfolio
UK and some international travel will be associated to this role and a full, clean UK driving licence will be required.
Please apply to find out more