We have an exciting opportunity of a Senior Finance Systems Analyst available here at BGL Insurance.
In this role you'll support the various finance systems as well as any associated change projects and the development of Finance Systems. This can include conducting UAT, making the system changes as well as supporting the project planning and implementation.
This role will also be crucial in supporting the administration and action support calls for finance systems, providing user training and / or escalating to support providers, to ensure resolution.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Ensure that first line support for finance systems are handled in a timely manner
- Escalate any support issues where necessary for further investigation
- Adhere to defined procedures and standards to action approved change requests
- Suggest process improvements for efficiency and accuracy
- Create appropriate project governance and monitoring for System change projects
- Oversee processes to assure the quality of support to finance system users
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage risks, resources and deliverables
- Ensure priority for first line support calls with initiative development and testing to enable project deadlines are met
- Develop strong relationships with Finance stakeholders to understand user requirements and suggest process improvements
- Provide training for users with specific requests for finance system knowledge
What will it take to be successful?
Why Choose Us?
- Good academic background
- Strong communication skills & ability to present complex technical to a non-technical audience
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience of change projects and administration of finance systems
BGL Insurance is part of the BGL Group of businesses. A leading digital distributor of insurance to more than three million customers, BGL Insurance provides a range of motor, home and life insurance products in partnership with several of the best-known brands in UK financial services and through own brands Budget Insurance, Dial Direct and Beagle Street, all supported by state-of-the-art, award winning, contact centres and market leading digital platforms.Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. Inclusive by instinct, we encourage our people to create and share ideas - supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind. Flexible, hybrid working
BGL Insurance has a truly hybrid approach to working. We know one size does not fit all, so our people work where they need to be to get the job done and find the balance needed to deliver our strategic goals.