The Education Specialists (TES) are working alongside Secondary Schools across Liverpool and Wirral and are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors.
This is not a teaching position it is role that would ideally suit an individual wishing to gain more experience prior to entering a career in teaching, or someone who has previous experience working with young people and would like to develop their career in this field. The role is ongoing with flexibility around days individuals wish to work. Full training will be given, the roles are to start immediately and will provide regular work for the remainder of the academic year.
Role responsibilities include:
* Supervising KS3 and KS4 students on planned work left by members of the teaching team.
* Collecting any work completed after the lesson and returning it to an agreed person/place.
* Leaving the room in order at the end of the lesson/day.
* Recording and reporting attendance at lessons in accordance with school policy.
* Reporting as appropriate the behaviour of the pupils using the schools' referral procedures.
* Dealing with any problems or emergencies according to the schools' policies and procedures.
* Following school policies and procedures relating to child protection and health and safety.
* Be able to consistently present themselves in a professional manner
* Be experienced working with young people in schools or a community setting.
* Be experienced managing behaviour and leading groups.
* Be able to supply supporting references to cover the last 2 years.
* Be happy to register with TES and undertake safeguard vetting checks.
* Hold a current Enhanced DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to purchase one at a cost of £49.37p.
Teachers working for TES benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay £70 - £75 per day for this role depending on experience.
* Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
* Permanent and temporary opportunities.
* A trained team of education consultants supporting you at all times.
Why choose TES? At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the APSCO audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.
To apply or for further information please contact me now