West Drayton, Greater London
£37,720 - £43,700
The world's largest manufacturer of push-fit plumbing products and valves and their family of brands who develop safe, sustainable, and efficient solutions through a range of engineered and innovative products for plumbing and heating, smart homes and specialist industries around the world, are now looking for 2 x Maintenance Engineers (1x days and 1x nights) to join their team in West Drayton. You play an integral part by supporting the maximising of machinery output and minimise plant downtime through effective preventative maintenance and efficient breakdown response whilst maintaining a safe and healthy environment and promoting good engineering practice
* Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to always maintain plant in serviceable order.
* Ensure that reactive tasks across the site are completed and be proactive in identifying root causes and highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
* Ensure that work is correctly controlled through Engineering procedures, i.e. LOTOTO and the Permit System.
* Ensure that routine PPM is carried out on all M&E plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists.
* Ensure that all critical equipment operational issues are brought to the attention of Engineering management immediately.
* Ensure that all relevant paperwork and computerised records are completed as required.
* Comply with all current work instructions within the organisation.
* Comply fully with all current health, safety & environmental regulations in operation within the company whilst carrying out your duties.
* Carry out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities
Skills & Attributes:
* You will have electrical and mechanical engineering experience within a manufacturing environment
* You have completed an advanced apprenticeship in engineering or relevant qualification
* You have good understand of electrical drawings and be able to read and interpret them
* Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering would be advantageous
* 4+ years of engineering experience.
* Assembly and moulding equipment experience desired.
* Hydraulic & pneumatic training desired
* Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
* IEE 17th or 18th Edition desired.
* PLC experience desired.
* Knowledge of HSE processes and standards.
Hours of Work:
Shift time days: 07:00-19:00
Shift time nights: 19:00-07:00
Breaks: 30-minute lunch and 4x 10 minute tea breaks
Competitive Salary: £37,720 - £43,700
31 days holiday
Flexible holiday buy/sell scheme
Recognition and reward scheme
Internal and external learning and development
On site Café
Employee Assistant Programme
Cycle to Work & Tech Scheme
Discounted gym membership