Mechanical or Multi-skilled
Pension, Expenses, Flexi-Time
A leading international player in the power generation industry with a mission to deliver innovative, proven, state of the art, flexible solutions has ambitious growth plans to expand within the UK market, supporting the Nuclear, Defence and Energy markets.
Delivering safety critical engineering services to a wide variety of clients, immediate opportunities exist for mechanically biased or multi-skilled Commissioning Engineers.
You will deliver commissioning activities effectively and cost-efficiently and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements, provide technical solutions to meet current and emerging business/customer requirements.
Duties will include:
* Creation of project-commissioning strategy, reviews and ensures its implementation.
* Provide support to tendering, assisting in the creation of proposal estimation of hours, bought out equipment, test equipment, bespoke tools etc.
* Supporting Project Managers in issuing claims for scope of work changes, cost impact, time impact, risk quantifications etc.).
* Ensure adherence to safety standards in the area of responsibility and mitigation of potential risks.
* Interpretation of Functional and Safety Functional Requirements
* Compile Test, Installation and Commissioning Quality Plan
* Preparation of test reports
* Implementation of UK and European H&S legislation and appropriate standards
* Adherence to all relevant company policies and procedures
* Liaison with Engineering design, Procurement, Manufacturing, personnel to ensure process optimisation
The successful Commissioning Engineer will be HNC qualified (or equivalent), multi-skilled and ideally conversant with British and European Technical and Legislative standards. A conscientious approach with attention to detail is essential for this challenging role.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits