Internal Account Manager
Starting salary from £18,250 per annum plus discretionary year-end bonus
Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
About the Company:
NUS Consulting are a long-established international energy management consultancy. We are seeking a driven, enthusiastic and eager to learn individual, who is looking to get into Account Management.
Internal Account Manager - Job description:
As an integral part of our operations you will work in a small, specialist, group providing an exceptional service of reviewing and correcting queries raised on supplier invoices for major clients.
You will be dealing with our larger, multi-site (and often international) clients.
You will be responsible for investigating inconsistencies on utility invoices, by following through with the energy supplier and/or the client to rectify any problems.
This is an important investigative role and for the right person, may lead to other opportunities within the Company.
Internal Account Manager - Key skills and experience:
* A strong customer service ethos
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
* Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work efficiently under deadlines
* Work well with others and as part of a team
* An eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work and initiative are vital elements of this role
* Previous energy industry experience would be well regarded but not essential and familiarity with utility invoices would be an advantage
* On the job training in our systems will be provided
* 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Access to Pension Scheme
* Group Life Assurance
* Modern offices close to railway station
* Secure bicycle racks & shower facilities