Teaching Assistant / Teaching Apprenticeship with SEN ResponsibilityStart date:
4th January 2022Location:
Slough, BerkshireWork pattern:
Full time, 36 hours per week/ 38 weeks (Term time only)Employment Type:
Contract / PermanentSalary:
£80.00 to £90.00 per dayAbout the role:
A sought-after primary school in Slough, Berkshire have had an opportunity for a Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to join them on a contract basis although the ideal candidate will be looking for a permanent role.
This exciting and rare opportunity is to work closely with pupils that have autism and ADHD in a nurture role whilst working towards gaining Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) to become a teacher at the school.
This school has state of the art classroom equipment. As well as local access to public transport facilities and staff parking.
- In this role you would be required to support primary school students' learning, social, emotional and physical development
- Work closely under the guidance of the SENCO and class teacher
- Manage behaviour whilst encouraging promoting positive learning methods
What we offer you:
- Experience working with Special Education Needs children in a primary school setting
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to process one
- Competitive salary
- A personal dedicated consultant
- Refer a friend bonus
- Discounts on high street retail from our partner companies for TimePlan contractors.
- If you meet these requirements and want to be considered for this primary school, then we would be delighted to hear from you by receiving an up-to-date version of your CV.
- Your application to this role, means that you are consenting to TimePlan storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database