£30,000-£32,000 DOE + double OTE
iomart is a cloud computing and IT managed services business providing hybrid cloud infrastructure, network connectivity, security and digital workplace capability. Now, that's quite a mouthful, but our mission is simple: to make our customers businesses unstoppable by enabling them to connect, secure and scale anywhere, anytime.
* We're a tech start-up success story (if we do say so ourselves).
* Starting out in 1998 (the year of Jamiroquai, Run DMC and Spice Girls), we've grown up a bit and now turnover more than £100m and employ 400 people.
* We're ambitious, in a great position to grow and have recently appointed a new CEO (Reece) and executive team who are all super excited about driving the business forward.
* We're headquartered in Glasgow with locations across the UK - which means options for relocation as well as progression.
What you'll be doing:
* Identifying potential growth and opportunity revenue in the customer base (go you)!
* Establish a strong working relationship with your customers to create a 'Trusted Partner Status' (we love a good relationship story)
* Find out all of the customers' key decision makers, from C-Level to IT Management (nothing beats building that knowledge)
* Understand your customers' strategies and challenges by networking closely within exec level and beyond. We're looking for meaningful long-standing relationships that add value to your client's businesses (check you out with the networking skills)
* Working alongside a team of expert solutions architects to discuss and build technical quotes your customers (you know you love to collaborate)
The ideal candidate for the role will have/be:
* An ambitious self-starter that enjoys seeking new opportunities (go get them)
* Curious about the IT industry and eager to learn more (we'll support you all the way)
* Experienced in managing a consistent pipeline and performing against target (you've got this)
* Able to demonstrate experience in applying sales qualification methodologies (we love a strategic mind)
What we can offer you:
* Supported training and development to help you be the best you can be (cue superhero music)
* Holiday Trading Scheme - buy or sell part of your annual leave allowance
* Flexible and Hybrid working (work from home, the office, wherever you have internet really)
* Day off on your birthday (to go and do birthday-type things)
* Additional leave for every year's service (free annual leave)
* Enhanced paternity, maternity and adoption leave
* Flexible Benefits scheme (there a whole list of stuff in here including private healthcare, gym memberships, retail discounts... we could go on, but you'll want to know what you will be doing...)