Senior Procurement Consultant Indirect Procurement - Global Fortune 500 Professional Services Firm - London with flexi travel - £85K + £5K Car + Package!
A leading London Professional Services firm is looking for a Procurement Professional with specialist skills in Professional Services to join their procurement function as a Senior consultant.
As a Senior Procurement Consultant you will be working on £Multimillion projects nationwide with FTSE 250 clients, it is a great opportunity for a Senior Professional Services Procurement Specialist to expand their procurement knowledge across a diverse range of industries.
As a Professional Services Procurement Specialist you will have vast market and supplier knowledge in sub-categories of the professional services category. As a client facing role, experience with dealing with senior stakeholders and managing key suppliers is a must and will give you an edge in this unique opportunity.
Senior Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Procurement Consultant you will need to perform in depth market analysis to identify and advise key clients on areas of productivity and cost improvement in the indirect spend
- Support the in-house procurement function promoting corporate objectives and nurturing progression and growth within the companies
- Establish and maintain good stakeholder and senior stakeholder relationships informing them on key strategic developments and supplier negotiations
- Initiate contract negotiations with key suppliers mitigating risks and securing market rates that will help drive cost saving margins whilst maintaining long lasting supplier relationships.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in procurement and supply chain with excellent knowledge of Professional Services categories as well as their sub-categories.
- Strong academics with a Degree from a world class university
- Proven track record of managing large spends with consistent savings whilst providing quality and effectiveness of service
As a firm known for their commitment nurturing employee career growth and progression this makes it a great career step for a procurement specialist so for more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement, Blue-chip