We are looking for enthusiastic Account Managers to come and join in the fun and be part of our rapidly growing team.What does the job actually entail?
Who are we looking for?
- Each of our Account Managers work with two agencies of the PR, digital, design, marketing or comms variety.
- After developing a deep understanding of the industry and your agency's unique propositions, you'll contact their dream brands with a view to setting up valuable introductions between Mr/Mrs Brand and Mr/Mrs Agency, both over the phone and via email.
- You will work behind the scenes on your agency's new business and marketing strategy - so, which industries they should target, what types of brands you should approach and how to help them stand out from the competitive London agency crowd.
- As well as working in our office in Wapping, every week you'll spend one day working from each of your agency's offices, absorbing their culture and mingling with some of the best creative minds the London agency scene has to offer.
- Do you have a degree under your belt?
- Do you have an excellent command of the English language?
- Not afraid to pick up the phone?
- Interested in the wonderful world of agencies and brands?
Yes? Fabulous, that's exactly the kind of guy or gal we're looking for. We are looking to grow our team rapidly and would prefer candidates who are available to start promptly.Are there perks?
You bet your ass there are perks.
Monetary bits and bobs
- You'll get a tip-top and shiny Macbook Air of your very own, we have monthly team outings (boozy mini-golf, escape rooms and African drumming therapy to name but a few), and to top it all off you get to work with the funniest bunch of rapscallions in Wapping.
- Salary is £20-24k (depending on experience) + £3200 in bonuses in your first year.
- We're personable people who love people with cracking personalities, so if you're the person for us get your application in! A big part of the job is approaching brands in unique and interesting ways, so show us what you've got.
- Oh, and no need to wear a suit or shoulder pads.
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine