Role: EYFS Teacher - Be part of a team who are thriving to gain more school awards .. exciting time to join
Start: ASAP - 1 term
Location: Formby/Southport Area
Pay Rate: £90.00-£130.00 per day
We're partnering with a 'Good' Primary school, who is looking for an EYFS Teacher for a long term post in the Sefton area. The post is temporary and full-time post. . The school has great resources and facilities and Head Teacher fully promote for EYFS classes to go outdoor for their learning.
You will be supported with a "Hands on" Head Teacher and Senior team. We have received great feedback from our EYFS Teachers and Teaching Assistants who has worked in day to day or long term post at the school through MILK Education including how the school had a great "family feel" and staff were very supportive .
You will be teaching in a Nursery class and supported by an experience EYFS teaching Assistant. The school have a great community spirit and really support their pupils and families within their community.
The school is a 2 form-entry and you will be working with a success experienced team who really work together, share planning and support each other.
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook-but don't take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about our first class service and about MILK - (url removed)/MilkEducation
* Teaching all areas of the EYFS primary curriculum
* Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
* Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
* Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
* Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
* Maintaining discipline
Required Skills & Experience:
* EYFS OR KS1 experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
* Good organisational and time-management skills.
* Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
We are looking for teachers that are:
* Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; You must have KS1/KS2 experience
* Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
* Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
* Creative in their approach to children's learning
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment:
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education Agency on Facebook - but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying at:
If you are interested registering for the roles we have, please send your CV to or for an informal chat with Nicki call (phone number removed) or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or email