A longstanding Investment Management Business based in London is currently looking to hire an Investment Risk Manager to take ownership for the Investment Risk Function within their business, taking ownership for all Market, Counterparty and Liquidity Risk from a 2LoD perspective.
In this role you will form part of a wider Risk & Compliance function, reporting directly to the CRO , acting as key member of various committees, as to develop and maintain accurate risk analytics and monitoring across all the organisations portfolios.Key duties in the Investment Risk Manager role will include:
A successful application in the Investment Risk Manager role will include:
- Preparation of Investment Risk reports & analytics to Investment Risk Committee, Risk Committee, Audit & Risk Committee, and trustee boards as required
- Annual review of the Investment Risk Policies for the various asset classes
- Identification, analysis and monitoring of relevant investment risks.
- Provision of relevant data for Annex 4 and Money Market Fund regulatory reporting
- Support on the valuation process and review of unquoted assets held by the funds and mandates managed by the firm
- Improve risk analysis by keeping abreast of latest industry techniques, including the field of sustainable investment risk (ESG/CSI)
- Hungry and driven Individual who is keen to grow and develop with the business, whilst able to operate autonomously.
- CFA/CAIA qualifications highly preferential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as to face off with key senior business stakeholders.
- Relevant experience working in an investment risk management role ideally gained from investment management or financial services environment.
- A university degree and/or relevant professional qualifications
- Knowledge or exposure to Bloomberg PORT and Confluence/ Statpro Revolution would be desirable.
- Awareness of and exposure to FCA COLL & FUND sourcebooks
Should you meet the requirements, please click to apply!