We are now recruiting for a Part-Time Store Manager in Meldreth to lead the way in customer service for a well-established brand of convenience stores.
If you are passionate about retail, customer service, and enjoy leading and motivating a great team, we want to hear from you!The Role
As a Shift Manager, you will support the Store Manager with the smooth running of our community based store in Meldreth. You will work closely with the Store Manager to ensure the store is always running to the highest standards. You will support and coach your team to deliver their best work every day and drive the company values of outstanding customer service and respect for your team at every opportunity.Salary and Hours
The hourly rate for this role is £9.62p/hr.
This is a permanent part-time role working 20 hours per week.
Your stores operating hours would be 0700-2200, 7 days per week. You would need to be flexible to cover weekends, and store open/closes.What we need from you:
What we can offer you:
- Previous retail or face-to-face customer service experience
- The skills to lead a team
- An understanding of the retail industry
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to inspire and motivate a team
- The resilience to adapt to change
- Good IT skills
- Excellent colleague discount scheme, with discount available at our partner brands superstores (including groceries, clothing, and mobile phone packages)
- Free Eye Test
- Discounted services at our pharmacies
- Workplace pension
- Annual leave that increases with service
- Colleague development paths to move towards operational and Head Office roles
- Loyalty awards
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy