Role: EYFS Teaching AssistantLocation: DarlingtonStart: January 2022
Are you an experienced or aspiring Early Years Teaching Assistant? Do you enjoy helping reception aged children learn and develop?
A Primary School in Darlington are in need of an enthusiastic EYFS TA. To be successful for this role the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Level 2 Qualified TA or above
- Experience of working in a reception or EYFS environment
- Experience and understanding of EYFS framework
- Good behaviour management skills
- Must hold a valid child only DBS on the update service
The school are looking for a reception TA with an experienced background within similar roles and to work full-time covering a long-term sickness. The Darlington based Primary school has maintained a largely consistent staff base as it is a pleasant and welcoming place to work. The class has a total of 24 enthusiastic pupils.
The candidate must have a good understanding of EYFS framework along with a calm and nurturing personality in order to be best suited for the position. The school are continuously looking to rise their teaching standards by employing quality teaching staff to support their student learning.Benefits of working with the school:
- The school received a 'GOOD' report in their most recent Ofsted visit
- Ability to work with a welcoming and pleasant teaching team
- Competitive rates varying between £325-375 paid weekly
- Consistent values and ethos to always keep children happy and safe
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.