Finance Analyst - Global Retailer - 6 Month Contract
My Client, a leading retailer is looking for an enthusiastic Finance Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 month basis. This is a mainly project based role that will cover a wide range of duties and give the successful candidate exposure to many aspects of the finance function Responsibilities:
- Managing and leading EU accounting projects from scoping through to testing and launch.
- Direct responsibility for improving accounting processes and controls for a business with a high volume of transactions.
- Responsibility for actively engaging with a variety of stakeholders
- Coordinate with the global fixed assets accounting teams to establish and maintain strong communication channels.
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
- Previous experience within a logistics company
- Previous experience within a similar retail/multi-site business
- Relevant accounting experience (public accounting /industry mix preferred)
- Demonstrable ability to work to tight deadlines on critical projects
- Solid organisational, project management skills, and information technology aptitude
- UK GAAP, IFRS or US GAAP experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills