A leading Commercial Law firm based is seeking an experienced Receptionist to support the day to day running of their Chester office.The Role:
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be responsible for operating the firms switchboard, handling telephone calls and directing calls to the appropriate teams.
- You will be the first point of contact for clients in welcoming them and taking to the meeting rooms.
- You will be responsible for opening and closing the office.
- Preparation of all meeting rooms, booking conference rooms, liaising with caterers etc
- Providing day to day support for clients and fee earners with tasks such as filing, photocopying etc
Salary and Benefits:
- You will have previous front of house reception experience and will be able to manage and support a team.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
- You will be well presented as the first point of contact in the office and will provide high levels of service.
- Salary is in the region of 19,000, depending on experience together with excellent benefits.
- This is a full time permanent office based position. Hours of work are 9-5.30.
If this role is of interest please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv, contact Laura-Kate directly to get the ball rolling. Any reference to PQE and salary is for guidance onlyTestimonial
I am so grateful for the support I received from Laura-Kate at Thornton Legal in securing my new job. She responded quickly to secure me an interview and gave me key information and advice to help me to prepare. This is my first legal role and I was unsure how to navigate the process, but Laura-Kate guided me through it from my initial application to accepting the job offer and was encouraging throughout. Commercial Litigation Paralegal