Finance Business Partner - Media Company - 12 Month Contract
My client, a leader in the British media industry is looking to hire a Qualified Finance Business Partner on an initial 6 month contract. This is a newly created role to deal with the extra workload as they get back to speed from the last year.Responsibilities:
- Providing insightful analysis and KPI's and drive operational performance
- Proactive questioning, financial modelling and provision of relevant data to enable decision making and support long term plans
- Work closely with others in the finance teams in helping to prepare monthly accounts, reviewing outputs and delivering commentaries
- Work closely with others in the finance teams in preparing the mid-term financial plans
- Work collaboratively with the FP&A team to capture the mid-term plans
- Maintain regular forecasts supported by immediate threats and opportunities.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Commercial industry experience, ideally within media
- Ability to build strong relationships with individuals across the business.
- Strong analytical skills, the successful candidate must be an advanced Excel user
- Previous of experience of using Netsuite, Oracle, TM1, Adaptive or similar systems
- Proven ability to present complex financial information, to various stakeholders in a clear manner
- Good knowledge of financial reporting and internal controls