Teaching Personnel is working specifically with a Multi Academy Trust in Plymouth and are looking for multiple passionate and enthusiastic Educators to work as a Teaching Assistant to support a primary and secondary aged children on a 1:1 basis. You will be working with your pupil in and out of their academic and vocational lessons, doing sport activities with them and supporting their health and wellbeing.
The Trust is established and aims to do the best for their learners. There is a large focus on staff morale as well as building great professional relationships within teams.
The role is to start ASAP and will be full time- Monday to Friday 8:30am-3:30pm term time only for the rest of the academic year.
The successful Teaching Assistant will:
- Have a NVQ Level 3 or above in a child related subject.
- Have a full driving licence with access to transport daily.
- Be proactive and willing to get involved across the school.
- Be passionate and enthusiastic to work with pupils within the setting to enhance their learning and support their welfare and mental health.
- Must have experience of working with young people and will have had experience of working within the education or healthcare sector and with multi-agencies.
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
To work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £40, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
If you hold experience working with children or young people and want take the next step in building a career in an exciting and rewarding area of education, please contact Harley on the details below or email your CV and a covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.