This small, friendly 11-16 school is committed to providing an inspirations and exceptionally caring community for the young people who choose to study there. They are are a 'Good' rate school and are looking for an outstanding Site Assistant to support the maintence team on site.
This is a 52 week appointment
As a Site Assistant you will:
- Provide support for the Site Manager
- Ensure site is maintained to a high state of repair, appearance and cleanliness and the H and S is minimised.
- Ensure facilities are ready for use by hirers and liase with clients letting the school facilities outside of school hours.
- Set up and take down Exam spaces.
- carry out basic cleaning, gardening, maintenance or delivery tasks in a timely manner.
- Be active and organised and be able to work both in a team and independently.
- Prioritise work that needs to be done at the request of the teachers, office staff or site manager.
In this role you will:
- Have a DBS on the update service
- Be able to demonstrate basic numeracy and literacy
- Have a working knowledge of relevant systems, equipment, processes and procedures
- Be competent in a range of IT tools
- • Ability to apply relevant health and safety, equality and diversity, and other organisational/service policies and procedures.
• Ability to work with others to provide excellent customer service
• Ability to communicate clearly.
• Ability to guide and support less experienced or more junior colleagues.
Accuracy and ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
• Some roles require the ability to oversee the delivery of operational services.
• May be required to undertake manual handling and physically demanding work.
The school can offer:
- Additional training for the right candidate
- fantastic support from the school team
- 26 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 28 after 2 years of service.
Please apply with your most recent CV to be considered for this role. Please note that this role will start ASAP.