Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.How you'll make an impact
Xero's Partner Channel is exciting and we work in Partnership with Accountants & Bookkeepers to help them and their small business clients to become more successful. We do this by using Xero's products and services to free up time and gain greater insight into their financial situation. Account Managers (AMs) at Xero are responsible for growing and maintaining these critical relationships, building on the great sense of community that exists amongst Xero Partners and guiding them to speed up adoption of Xero across their client base.What you'll do
The best things about being an AM at Xero are that every day is different and we work at a fantastic pace. You will spend most of your time speaking to and meeting online with Partners to understand their businesses and positioning how Xero can work with them more closely. However, you will also come along to conferences, host your own online events and ultimately ensure you are executing on a plan each month and quarter to take all of your Partners further along their Xero Journey.What you'll bring with you
A snapshot of some of the things you'll get
- Previous success in a B2B business development or account management role in a fast paced sales environment
- Being hungry to succeed for yourself, our Partners, the team and the wider business
- Being open to feedback and willing to reach out to your manager and colleagues for help
- Understanding people, being genuinely curious and knowing when to adjust your style to fit different conversations
- Being passionate about our purpose- making life better for people, small businesses, their advisors and communities around the world
What makes a great team? A Diverse Team!
- Top-spec MacBook or HP Z-book
- Employee Share Plan (own a part of Xero!)
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (plus an extra 3 days over the Christmas period!)
- 10 days Wellbeing Leave (for sickness, emergencies and taking a mental health break)
- Company Pension Scheme (matched contributions up to 4.5%)
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- Remote and Flexible Working
- And lots more!
Don't be put off if you don't tick all boxes; we know from research that candidates may not apply if they don't feel they are 100% there yet; the essential bit we'll need is previous success in a B2B sales role. If you don't tick the rest we would still love to talk.
We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements and the opportunity to participate in Xero's success through our Long Term Incentive scheme. Xero has rapidly expanding offices in London, Milton Keynes and Manchester and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we're immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, and Disability Confident committed. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you'll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.