Superb opportunity for a professional & corporate candidate with a minimum of 2 years office based experience, preferably working in a professional services environment. Alternatively, this might suit a university graduate with aspirations for a professional career with hard work and training. This global professional services organisation will provide qualification training and a career succession planning in return for hard work and diligence. Working full time, predominantly remote based but attendance required on a weekly basis at Reading office for meetings and other business.
Project Executive - Global Compliance Reporting - About The Role
As a Project Executive in Global Outsourcing you will take ownership of the day-to-day management and coordination of client deliverables, supporting the senior team members in delivering exceptional client service to high profile multinational clients.
This role involves liaising with all levels of staff, client offices as well as an in-house team of Project Managers, Seniors and Executives.
You will work as part of a team to ensure that all client deliverables are met for each project, in line with agreed timetables. Working across multiple client projects you will gain an understanding of, and experience in, assisting international clients to manage their accounting, payroll, and compliance functions. You will be supported to undertake a Prince 2 training programme as well as other development opportunities.
* Ownership of online client portals, including build, maintenance, and user training/demos.
* Resolve technical queries relating to the client portal from internal and client users.
* First point of contact for project queries from the client and local teams.
* Maintain & update issues logs, risk registers and lessons learnt logs.
* Produce regular project reports for internal and client use.
* Set up, prepare agenda and host online meetings and conference calls.
* Write up minutes and actions following meetings and calls.
* Control & monitor central invoicing, maintaining central & direct invoicing logs.
* Perform bank payment functions.
* Create calendars/deadline timetables.
* Other general administrative tasks.
* Support other team members with:
* Annual compliance planning,
* Take ongoing project calls.
The successful Project Executive - Global Compliance Reporting will have:
* A minimum of 2 years' work experience preferably in a professional services firm or similar environment or a graduate.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Strong organisation skills, attention to detail, problem solving focus and proactive and forward thinking.
* Proficient in MS Office.
* Project management experience with use of project coordination software programs, especially ONESOURCE Workflow Manager (OWM) or Microsoft Sharepoint.
* Prince 2 qualified.
* Languages an advantage but not necessary.
Project Executive - Global Compliance Reporting - Benefits
* 25 days' holiday.
* Access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions.
* Life assurance cover.
* Income protection insurance.
* Support with tuition and professional qualifications.
* Buy up to ten days' extra holiday.
* Add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance.
* Bike to work scheme.
* Discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £100 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)