Job Role: Legal Secretary (Wills & Probate)
A permanent, full-time role, Monday - Friday, 9am until 5pm
Location: Houghton Le Spring
Company: An established firm that continuously strives to provide its clients with the best help and advice possible.
To provide full secretarial support to the Wills & Probate Department.
* Scan, email, and fax correspondence and documents as required.
* Undertake file management including opening and closing files, photocopying, and filing all relevant documents.
* Answer the telephone, handle calls, and if necessary, route calls and take messages.
* Support other members of the team in the performance of their duties.
* Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time.
Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience from a Legal Secretarial / Legal PA role
* Excellent administration ability
* Strong knowledge of core IT packages and case management systems
* A can-do, friendly attitude
Is this role of interest? If yes and you would like to apply for the position, please send in a copy of your CV and one of your dedicated legal specialists will contact you