To deliver GLLaB frontline advice and guidance service to workless residents and other job seekers. To carry out individual one to one diagnostic interviews, action planning and tracking and recording all outcomes along the customer journey to sustainable employment.
* Responsible for providing a frontline advice and guidance service to workless residents and other job seekers who are eligible to access GLLaB services.
* Responsible for carrying out individual one to one diagnostic interviews and delivering information advice and guidance (IAG) in order to identify barriers to employment and employment & skill gaps and to develop individual personal development and employment and skills action plans.
* Responsible for delivering a high quality service in line with external funding or Prime Contractor requirements.
* Ensuring that all GLLaB and/or other corporate employment projects programmes are delivered in line with agreed profile outputs and outcomes and ensuring effective contribution to individual and team targets.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining referral networks and obtaining up-to-date information on a wide range of services offered by complementary specialist partnership organisations to support the removal of barriers to employment