£34,000 to £38,000 + Holiday + Pension + Training Opportunities
Project Manager required for a successful independent engineering organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to join to enjoy an autonomous role working on high value bespoke projects where no 2 days will be the same.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager from a mechanical/construction background with a site experience, looking to join a growing organisation who invest in their staff and currently going through a period of growth. They can offer excellent training and development opportunities.
The successful Project Manager will have good working knowledge of AutoCAD/SolidWorks, hold a Prince 2 and have qualified knowledge of health and safety. Candidate that's hold a SSSTS or SMSTS are invited to apply; you will be consulting with the companies customers so excellent communication skills and attention to detail is key. Candidates with sheet metal experience would be highly desirable.
As a Project Manager you will feel confident managing projects from cradle to grave. Working as part of the BID team, you will be accountable for scheduling the delivery of materials to site and ensuring that all works are completed on time and within budget. It is essential that health and safety, and environmental standards are maintained on site.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager looking to join a close knit, established business who are looking for a candidate that wants to grow, develop, and drive the business forward.
The Project Manager role:
* Managing Projects from cradle to grave
* Planning the organisation and execution of materials to site
* Seek to improve all aspects of quality of the product and service provided
* Minimizing costs and maximizing value
* Travelling to customer locations when required
The Project Manager:
* Project Manager from mechanical/construction background
* Knowledge of Health and Safety on site eg SSSTS or SMSTS
* Happy to travel UK wide and be prepared to stay away when required