Site-Based Electrical Project Engineer & Design Engineer
Water pumping stations and HV engineering projects.
Based across Anglian Water and Environmental Agency projects in Eastern England.
Specialist MEICA, HV and pump sub-contractor are running specialist design and installation projects in the water sector. If you are looking for your next move in the water and industrial sector, and have experience in HV engineering, design, and site-based delivery, this opportunity is for you.
£300 - £330 per day as a limited contractor operating outside of IR35, consulting on projects.
* Project program compliance and updating.
* Site-based management of skilled trades installing HV projects on water contracts.
* Client liaising.
* Office-based design engineering and value engineering on newly released projects.
* Project design liaison, review, and updating.
* Safe delivery of projects to time, cost, and quality
* Ensure compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
* Management of operational assets prior to client hand-over
* Will have an engineering background with aligned academic and training qualifications
Both water industry and HV design experience is a must
• CITB (SMSTS) and/or CSCS qualified for managing safely
• Ability to work to target dates across multiple projects, whilst maintaining output and timescale requirements
• Hold a valid full UK driving license
• Eligible to work in the UK