We're recruiting on behalf of an established company who specialise in providing insurance services for homes throughout the UK. With their Head Office based in Stoke-on-Trent, the company operate throughout the UK and have an excellent Trustpilot rating along with 5* Customer reviews.
The company have ambitious growth plans for 2022 and as such are now wanting to bring on a Gas Engineer Scheduler Manager to assist with the growth, recruitment and retention of their Field Engineers.
This role will suit an individual who has working experience and knowledge of the gas engineering industry.
The role offers:
* Up to £35,000 salary (full time)
* The flexibility to work part time hours (minimum of 24 hours)
* No weekend working
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Gas Engineer Scheduler Manager will be working as part of a small team and will be responsible for improving engineer coverage and availability, improving the quality of the engineer network as well as improving engineer retention.
What you'll need:
* Previous experience / knowledge of working within Gas Engineering.
* The ability to prioritise tasks effectively and manage varying workload.
* Proficient of Microsoft packages and computer literate.
* Ability to communicate with Field Engineers as well as Directors.
Salary / Working Hours / Other Information:
* Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience (Full Time)
* Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 09:00am - 17:30pm (Some flexibility can be provided)
* Holidays: 28 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays) - 1 additional holiday gained per years service
* Parking available
* Tea, Coffee and Kitchen facilities provided
* Company Pension