Our client is a major telecoms provider who are looking for Order Managers for initial 3 month contracts.
• Effectively manage all activities and tasks allocated to the role, within the defined targets set.
• Co-ordinate orders across all back end systems in order to understand and align information across all relevant systems.
• Effectively maintain job notes in all necessary management systems (e.g. FAST/SIEBEL/ OCS etc) with information that is timely, relevant and meaningful.
• Manage and deliver own workload effectively, by monitoring work intake, output and performance.
• Monitor delivery performance statistics and act accordingly to the agreed target performance.
• To support the delivery of continuous improvement, highlight any operational or process problems/issues as they arise and provide upward feedback on ideas or initiatives to support own and team performance.
• Demonstrate competent complaint handling and problem solving skills taking ownership through to resolution.
• Manage GM level escalations and complaints from both internal and external customers through to a successful conclusion within defined timescales.
• Perform root cause analysis of orders and tasks/activities as required and implement robust improvement plans where applicable.
• Take on project work in support of customer delivery or in support of other LOBs to achieve customer delivery and satisfaction.
• Provide management or customer reports when necessary.
• Undertake when needed additional activity to support Line Manager.
Communication and inter-working
• Work and communicate effectively with all necessary upstream and downstream functions (e.g. account teams, market units, billing teams, business improvement specialists and product line, etc.). to improve the end to end process and achieve the customer and business outcomes.
• Communicate professionally at all times and appropriate to the medium (e.g. face 2 face, phone or email.), the situation (e.g. team meetings, presentations) and the audience. (E.g. internal/external customer, management, colleagues, etc.).
• Work with the offshore ordering teams and market facing units to improve order quality to meet agreed RFT measures.
• Provide relevant expertise and support to both internal and external customers as required (e.g. to account teams, product line), on the continual development of products and services.
• Build positive relationships with customer and suppliers.
Knowledge and competency
• Maintain appropriate expertise and skills on the systems, tools and/or procedures relevant to the domain of the work performed and directly related areas.
• Understanding of the end to end delivery processes relevant to the role.
• Maintain an effective and up to date knowledge of the ordering and delivery support systems that are relevant to successfully carrying out the role. (E.g. OneSiebel, OCS, SI, Classic, Cosmoss, PPR, Capman, CSS, APE, Intrepid, CSS, iBuy, etc....)
• Ability to work on a variety of different products and services when required in line with business/customer requests.
• Accountability and ownership of issues and show a willingness to resolve to the best of his/her ability.
• Flexible and adaptable to change demonstrating a willingness to learn about new products and services in line with business/customer needs.
• Self-motivating and able to work with the minimum supervision.
• Provide / assist with the coaching/training of team members and production of documentation/reference guides as and when required.
Housekeeping and administration
• Follow documented team procedures relating to attendance patterns and present a professional image at all times.
• Record time on approved systems to contracts/activities worked within agreed guidelines.
• Ensure personal leave is booked in advance and ensure a comprehensive handover to a nominated cover is arranged.
• Take ownership of personal development and use the HR portal to provide evidence for quarterly reviews.
• Fully prepare for team meetings, 1:1's and other forums as required, and proactively participate in team meetings, all hands calls and conference calls.
• Keep organised, easily retrievable records in line with the document retention policy.
These roles allow for some remote working but will require 1-2 days on site in Edinburgh or Glasgow