Job Title: Digital Learning Coordinator
Operational Team: Curriculum
Reports to: Curriculum Manager
Location: Hybrid working - 2 days in Twickenham Office/3 days Home Based
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: up to £30,000
Hawk Training is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' training provider with 30 years' experience in the work-based learning sector. Our operation is nationwide, with our apprenticeship delivery taking place both on the sites of our employer partners and online, directly into the homes and workplaces of our apprentices.
We are looking for an individual with drive, ambition and flair to coordinate and create exciting and engaging e-learning resources to ensure all learners benefit from an exceptional and transformational learning experience when studying with Hawk Training.
Your role will be key in working with colleagues to coordinate, design, create and deliver high quality and interactive e-learning content for a range of stakeholders. You will support colleagues and learners to use our e-learning platform and resources by responding promptly to queries and providing training to end-users as and when needed.
The role requires excellent communication, planning and organisational skills. You will be confident at using a range of e-learning software and have experience in administering and managing a learning management system.
Hawk is a forward-thinking training provider and an Investors in People Gold organisation. We recruit and build teams based around our company values of Forward-thinking, Learning, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowering; so you can expect a development path to support your growth.
* Develop engaging and interactive e-learning resources using software packages such as Articulate Storyline and Rise so that they meet the needs of a range of learners and learning styles
* Coordinate e-learning activities and development work to ensure there is consistency across our e-learning offer and provision throughout a broad range of learning programmes
* Development, installation and ongoing maintenance of e-learning platforms and virtual learning environments (VLEs) such as Moodle, Articulate
* Provide training to Tutors, and assistance to learners, on how to make effective and correct use of our e-learning platforms and resources so they have maximum impact
* Keep abreast of and share with the Curriculum Manager and colleagues, new innovations in TEL (Technology-enhanced learning) to ensure our e-learning provision remains current and cutting-edge
* Create documentation and templates to a high standard and in line with house styles to support internal and external processes
* Work closely with Curriculum Leads to coordinate and develop engaging e-learning resources for their respective curriculum areas and ensure these are shared across relevant programmes
* Report on e-learning data and statistics to the Curriculum Manager and Senior Management Team
* Provide daily assistance and technical support to colleagues and external stakeholders regarding the use of e-learning systems and resources by promptly acknowledging and responding to helpdesk queries/requests for assistance
* Perform day-to-day administration, management and maintenance of our VLE and resources so they remain accessible and error-free to all users at all times
* Control, organise and monitor assigned tasks and duties so they are achieved in a timely manner
* Adhere to stringent quality control processes so that e-learning resources and platforms are free from errors
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
* Qualification in either of the following: Digital Learning, Multimedia Design, Digital Education, Online and Distance Education (Level 3 or higher) (Desirable)
* Qualification in Education and Training (Level 3 or higher) (Desirable)
* Experience of working in a Learning & Development environment, or transferable skills from a similar role (Essential)
* Demonstrable experience of e-learning content coordination and development (Essential)
* Demonstrable experience of administering, managing and editing Moodle (Essential)
* Sound experience of working with online and e-learning content authoring tools (e.g. Articulate Rise, Storyline, etc) (Essential)
* Experience in using editing software such as Adobe Suite, Powtoon, etc (Essential)
* Experience using HTML5, Java Script , C++ to enhance e-learning resources (Desirable)
* Experience in embedding tools such as Google Jam, Poll Everywhere, etc (Desirable)
* Experience in using HubSpot to create messages, newsletters and file management (Desirable)
* Quality focussed with excellent attention to detail (Essential)
* Approachable and accessible to stakeholders (Essential)
* Excellent planning and organisational skills (Essential)
* Resilient and flexible (Essential)
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (Essential)
* Professionalism (Essential)
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and unsupervised (Essential)
An Ofsted Outstanding independent training provider
An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
Summer and winter parties and team day events
24 days leave, plus bank holidays and Christmas period
Your birthday off!
1 hour per week MEtime wellbeing initiative
BUPA cash plan
Rewards and Recognition platform with over 900 + discounts
An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an award-winning training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
1 paid 'Giving Back' day a year for volunteering/charity work
This Company is an equal opportunities employer. Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling