40K TO 50K BASIC PLUS BONUSES AND SUPERB BENEFITS INC LOTS OF HOLIDAYS, FLEXI, AND GREAT MEDICAL
HYBRID WORKING - HOME BASED AND BEAUTIFUL MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE OFFICES
Our client is a high profile award winning business who specialise in building 'next level' eCommerce stores. They are a forward thinking, incredibly successful business who are amazing to work for and offer a fantastic culture.
As an Official Magento Solutions Partner, they are highly competent in Magento eCommerce consultancy and development services. One of only 13 certified Professional UK partners, they hold more certifications per-head than any other UK Magento agency. The team is expanding, and we want to attract and retain the very best industry talent. We are now looking for an ambitious talented Account Manager to help support and build the client portfolio.
Your role and responsibilities
* Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, ensuring they understand the services offered
* Working with key clients, spanning across multiple projects and sites to resolve any issues and keep up to speed with their requirements
* Holding a firm understanding of client businesses to recommend appropriate digital solutions that will maximise revenue potential for the client and the business
* Working with the project management team to facilitate new work including running workshops, organising briefings, scheduling work and ensuring project deadlines are met on time and in budget
* Generating account growth to achieve KPIS's
* Supporting the development of junior colleagues
* Keeping up to date with industry developments and researching market trends, new business and releases
* Assisting in our marketing by attending client sites, exhibitions, presentations and events where relevant
What will you bring to the role?
* Superb Account Management in a related sector ideally
* An understanding of working with solutions in the business environment
* Experience of working with clients with high spends across multiple sites
* Experience delivering high quality customer service, managing client requirements and delivering results
* Proven experience in meeting financial targets
* Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of spotting growth opportunities
* Advanced communication skills with the ability to develop, nurture and maintain customer relationships, confidence and satisfaction
* Experience managing key documentation ensuring a clear audit trail of client communication
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritising your own workload to ensure deliverables are met
* The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment using high levels of initiative to deliver results.
"Serata Search are operating as an employment agency