They are seeking to hire a high-performance compliance professional with funds/regulatory experience to join the international compliance team. The role will be based in the London office and will support the international business, including the firm's international affiliates and non-US products and services. Newly created role / first compliance hire in London and will play a key role with the growth of the firm outside of the US. The role reports into Global Head of Compliance located in New York.
Key responsibility / profile:
- Provide day to day support for the UK entity and international business, which includes guidance on a wide range of compliance matters - subject matter expert on Asset Management UK/EMEA regulations.
- Proven experience in retail and institutional distribution activities and asset management products (fixed income and equities).
- 'Comfortable being uncomfortable' mindset
- Possess a strong academic profile, excellent organizational & communication skills and proven experience working with executives globally. This is a leadership role which will offer you outstanding career progression and development at a household name.
- Market-leading compensation package is on offer.
For a more detailed discussion in confidence, please apply with your resume.