Who are we?
Orca was founded in 2010 and we have since become one of the leading virtual receptionists, PA and outsourced communication specialists in the UK, with an intention to expand globally.
At the heart of what we do is a total commitment to quality customer service. Our passion is to deliver excellence and capture value-adding opportunities for our clients.
Due to our continued success and fantastic growth, we are looking to further strengthen our team with additional Team Leaders
What are we looking for?
The main skill set required is coaching/mentoring/training agents whilst also offering support across the floor for queue management.
The role of Team Leader involves motivating, developing and driving the team to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction, quality, customer service and support.
This role is also responsible for assisting the Head of Operations and with delivering the highest level of efficiencies and performance across all colleagues over core shift patterns within the operations department.
The role involves ensuring that the team are driven to succeed, to ensure that the operations department exceed their targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results driven environment.
* Previous call centre management or coaching experience.
* Experience in training and developing colleagues within the role.
* Proven track record in motivating a team.
* Excellent time management skills.
* The ability to floor walk, supporting general queries across the floor.
* Understand all organisations products, services, procedures, guidelines.
* The ability to offer structured feedback for on and offline activity.
* The ability to act as a mentor to colleagues.
* The ability to create a safe and harmonious working environment.
* Knowledge of all clients / services and procedures across the business
* Attention to detail.
* Organisation skills.
* Flexible approach.
* Calm under pressure.
* Pro-active can-do attitude.
* Forward thinking
This is an officed based role you are applying for, and our core operating hours are 8-8 Monday to Sunday