Connex Education is pleased to announce that we have been selected as an approved NTP Tuition Partner to provide high-quality one-to-one and small-group tuition. The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) makes high-quality tutoring available to state-maintained schools to help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures.
Our client, a Secondary school in Bournville, is looking for a bright, versatile, and committed person to work as a tutor working with students working across KS3/KS4.
We currently have a Mathematics and an English teaching position available.
To be an NTP Tutor you will need to be
Qualified Teacher with QTS Comfortable carrying out small group intevention sessions
You must be able to:
• Provide a stimulating learning environment for pupils
• Praise and assist to encourage the child to achieve their best
• Confident teaching on a 1:3 basis
In return you will:
• Have access to free CPD training to progress your development and career
• Advice and Support from your Head Teacher
• 24/7 support from your consultant
• An excellent daily rate on PAYE
If you believe this role would be perfect for yourself then please don't hesitate to call the Birmingham team on (phone number removed) or Email your CV over to (url removed)