Integra People are looking for Primary Teachers, with a variety of experience, to teach in our partner schools from January 2022. The roles are across Cheshire West (Chester, Northwich, Winsford & Tarporley) & will be across EYFS, KS1 & KS2 and will range from day to day, short term and long-term roles - dependant on your availability, needs and previous skills and experience.
Working with Integra People, will give you the opportunity to experience working within different schools and year groups, but it will also allow you to build upon your current knowledge and teaching experience.
The chosen Teacher, will need:
* To hold QTS.
* Have recent relevant experience teaching within a school.
* Have extensive knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum.
* Have a valid Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one.
* Both Qualified Teachers and ECT's are encouraged to apply.
By working with Integra People, you could benefit from:
* Competitive pay.
* Access to our partner schools & exclusive vacancies.
* Your own dedicated consultant.
* Support with applications and flexible working.
If you are interested in the role above, send in your CV today.
Alternatively, if this doesn't match what you are looking for, contact us to see what other opportunities we have available