Change Education are recruiting tutors now, to deliver an evidenced based programme to support raised attainment for disadvantaged primary pupils.
The roles available will be based across various schools delivering online tutoring focusing on supporting literacy and numeracy across pupils in Years 5 & 6. Pupils work with a tutor in small groups supported by an online tutoring platform to support attainment of age-related expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your own tutoring skills and really support disadvantaged pupils who need extra support to catch up. You will receive full support from Change Education, School, classroom teacher and parents allowing you to deliver impactful tuition.
We envisage Tutoring programmes to play a vital role in Primary School education for the next 2 years, therefore opportunities can be viewed as long-term, yet flexible.
Why work with Change Education
* Flexible working
* Competitive hourly rate
* Free use of the UK's leading tutoring platform
* Continuity of sessions, students, and tutoring programmes
* Free Induction and ongoing CPD with certified national award bodies
* Opportunity to select tutoring programmes that suit around your current schedule
* Degree educated and/or QTS
* Flexibility with days and times
* Ability to engage students online (Further Support and training provided)
* Use of different teaching techniques
* Experience tutoring small groups or 1:1
* Experience with the current teaching syllabus
Apply now and secure work before Christmas